SAFELY WITH REMON BY REBEKA MONHARTOVÁ
I. Personal data and their processing
- Personal Data Administrator under Article 4(7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR) effective from May 25, 2018, Rebeka Heimlich Monhartová (“Administrator”) is responsible for the processing of your personal data by our company: ID:05122082, registered office at Otínská 569/12, 153 00, Prague – Radotin, Czech Republic. Business Register maintained by the Office in Prague 16. Below we provide a summary of basic information on the processing and protection of your personal data.
- Personal information means any information about an identifiable natural person; identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, the social identity of this individual.
- We process your personal data in the scope of: name and surname, email, telephone number, address. If you are a businessman also a company name. We also store information about your shopping habits.
II. Legitimate reason and purpose of processing personal data
- The legitimate reason for the processing of personal data is
- Performance of the contract between you and the administrator under Article 6 (1) b) GDPR,
- The legitimate interest of the administrator in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) under Article 6 (1) f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the absence of an order for goods or services.
- The purpose of processing personal data is
- Executing your order and operation the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the admiistrator; (personal name, address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the completion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfill it by the administrator,
- Sending business messages, improving services, and doing other marketing activities.
- Business Newsletter – If you don’t want to receive a business message in the future, you can sign out for free at any time. You can cancel your subscription via the opt-out link found in each newsletter. If you unsubscribe from the newsletter, we will no longer send you any business announcements.
- There is no automatic, individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
III. Retention time of data
- The administrator keeps personal data
- For the period necessary to operate the rights and obligations arising out of the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and the enforcement of the claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- Until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 15 years if personal data are processed by consent.
- For 11 years, to fulfill our statutory obligation to archive the documentation for possible financial control
- At the end of the retention period, the administrator will erase personal information.
IV. Recipients of personal data
- The recipients of personal data are persons
- contributing to the delivery of goods / services / making payments on the basis of a contract,
- providing e-shop services and other services related to the operation of an e-shop,
- providing marketing services.
- The administrator does not intend to pass on personal data to third parties, to third countries (to non-EU countries), or to international organizations.
- Some cookies may collect information that is subsequently used by third parties and which, for example, directly supports our advertising activities (so-called “third-party cookies”). However, you can’t be identified yourself by these information.
- Using cookies can be denied or set up using your internet browser. Most browsers are automatically accepted by default. By setting up your web browser you can completely disable or allow the use of only some cookies.
- The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational steps to safeguard personal data.
- Administrator has taken technical steps to secure data warehouses and personal data repositories in paper form, especially secure access passwords.
- The Administrator declares that personal data can only be accessed by authorized persons.
VII. Your rights
- Under the terms of the GDPR, you have the following rights in relation to our processing of your personal data:
- the right of access to your personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to repair personal data in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR or, where applicable, the restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data under Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR and
- the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the administrator referred to in Article III of these Terms.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your privacy has been violated.
VIII. Final Provisions
These terms come into effect on May 25, 2018.